Painful joints not only restrict the mobility of an individual but also affect the quality of life. To ensure quality care to our patients, we have a team of well qualified and experienced joint replacement specialists and a team of dedicated rehabilitation consultants. We specialize in Replacement, Restoration and Revision of painful joints like Hip, Knee.
It’s easy to take your knees for granted. But a painful, stiff knee can keep you from doing the simple things in life, even walking without pain. Fortunately, you and your health care team can make a joint effort to return you to an active lifestyle.
Replacement surgery is a safe, a reliable procedure that can relieve your pain and stiffness and return you to most of the activities you enjoy.
WHY IS SURGERY NEEDED?
- To alleviate pain
- To restore lost function
- To correct deformity bowed or knock knee
- To improve the quality of life.
- Heat, warmth
- Feeling of giving away, instability
- Pain that interferes with daily activities.
- For Replacement, a short hospital stay of 3-5 days, including exercises and
- Rehabilitation, is designed to return you to your normal lifestyle. Our goal is to give you a stable, pain-free joint to improve your quality of life.
Recovery times vary, but with replacement most patients return to their normal activities in 8-12 weeks.