ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
The critical care of victims, who have suffered injuries during the accident (e.g. road accident), is handled by the accident and emergency department (A&E department) of the hospital. Paramedics who work in the accident and emergency department are deployed to help the victim at the site of the accident. They provide the accident victims with emergency medical services, ambulance services and provide transport to the emergency room..
All our surgeries take place in sterile operation theatres with its own well-trained staff that is efficient and quick. Postoperative care is also taken care of in the resting room next to the operation theatre. At Rode Multispeciality Hospital, we make sure that the state of the art infrastructure is available for all the required operations and all the equipment is up to date.Our operation theatres have a list of items which include but are not limited to:
- Anesthesia cart
- sterile instruments to be used for surgery
ADVANCED TRAUMA CENTER
What is Trauma? Trauma is any physical damage to the body caused by:
- Natural disasters
- Violence/ Riots
- Road and railway accidents
- Explosions/ Bomb blasts
- Crush injuries
- Severe beatings
- Factory disasters
- Physical Assaults
- Advanced trauma center will be equipped to provide comprehensive emergency medical services to patients suffering traumatic injuries.
It will provide in-house surgeons, neurosurgeons, and other surgical and non-surgical specialists and medical personnel, equipment and facilities for immediate or follow-up treatment for severely injured patients, 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.Advanced Trauma Center
- 11-bed state-of-the-art emergency department with back up of Trauma for patients requiring prolonged care.
- Triage area equipped with facilities of a world-class emergency room
- Emergency Operation Theater only for trauma patients who require urgent surgery in vicinity of Emergency Room 24×7
- ICU-on-wheels ambulances with all the latest equipment’s for pre-hospital care of trauma victims and pick-ups
- Mobile unit with a defibrillator (to control heart function/rhythm), and a Multi-parameter patient monitor to monitor ECG, noninvasive blood pressure, heartbeat, pulse oxygen saturation, respiration, and ventilator (appliance for artificial respiration) State-of-the-art Pathology and Radiology Department with 24×7 back-up of all super specialists and full-time critical care.
- An advanced 64 Slice CT Scan Machine.
- An advanced MRI SCANNER (Siemens Avanto 1.5 Tesla MRI)
Services At Advanced Trauma Center:
- We, at Rode Hospital, are extremely committed to providing highest quality trauma care to all trauma patients
- Entrance at grade level which is sheltered from the weather and has convenient access for ambulances
- All staff trained inpatient resuscitation (regain consciousness) to help save patients
- Highly experienced team of other super specialist surgeons
- Excellent communication facilities backup
- All Medico-legal cases are accepted.
To cater to the requirements of patients and also to suit their affordability and convenience, different categories of rooms are made available. Ranging from suite to general wards, all our rooms are equipped with state of the art equipment and facilities.
Suites: The elegantly designed luxurious suites contain all amenities and provide ultimate comfort to the patients and their relatives. The rooms are attached with dining facilities, phone, microwave oven, refrigerator, two-way nurse calling system, AC, televisions and much more. Separate room with sofa sets and bed is provided for relatives to stay and relax.
Semi-deluxe rooms: The semi-deluxe rooms are again self-contained rooms with the choice of AC or non-AC having the facilities such as TV, two-way nurse calling system and attached bath. Relatives of the patients are provided with recliners for relaxing.
Economy rooms: To cater to the people of all walks of life, we have different categories of economy rooms, shared among two, three, four or six. The privacy of each patient is ensured with curtains all round.
Patient & visitor guide :
In-Patient Care Our admission staff is available to answer any of your queries and guide you to choose a suitable room You are required to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission in accordance with the room category. Charges vary as per room category, irrespective of the medical services.
Please ensure that you clarify all your doubts about the charges before admission. If you have any queries regarding billing during your stay, our billing staff will be of assistance to you.
Our radiology department boasts of the latest and up to date machines available in the market. This gives us an edge in providing accurate radiology reports for appropriate diagnosis which in turn leads to the right treatment being provided to the patient for healthy recovery.
Cardiology is a stream of medical science which deals with everything related to the heart. At Rode hospital, innovative cardiac treatments and heart disease prevention is our forte. With our team of certified cardiac experts, special rapid response teams, we provide incomparable heart care with our state of the art facilities. Our experience in handling delicate situations gives us an edge over others in handling and treating heart attack patients faster and in a most efficient manner. Our diagnostic ability is above par and various tests are conducted to diagnose the ailments and decide on the correct procedure to treat those ailments.
Our experts are so trained that the difference between cardiovascular illness and non-vascular-related illnesses can be diagnosed even if the symptoms are similar, hence reaching an accurate diagnosis on such a critical and delicate matter.
We have a well equipped laboratory that caters to high end research.OR
Our pathology laboratory has state of the art equipment to provide reports which are consistently accurate and help in the correct diagnosis of illness. The well-equipped pathology lab provides for all types of tests required by the doctors. The machines used for analysis are up to date and well-received in the market.
24 HRS PHARMACY
Rode Multispeciality Hospital Health Store”, a complete world-class health care destination to provide quality health care services including Pharmacy, Health Care products & Health Checkup under a single roof.
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT(ICU)
At Rode Multispeciality Hospital, ICU or critical care unit is a specialized department that provides intensive care treatment to the patients. Our team of doctors and nurses are well trained in advanced life support and trauma care.
Equipment and Systems: Our state-of-the-art ICU facility includes important life-saving machines, such as a mechanical ventilator to assist the patient through breathing with the help of the endotracheal tube or a tracheotomy opening. Various monitors are used for constant supervision. Our ICU/CCU is well equipped to cater to all emergency and trauma-related concerns along with extreme care for critical patients.OUR ICU DIVISION HAS THE FOLLOWING SPECIALIZED ICU’S:
- Neonatal intensive-care unit (NICU)
- Special Care Nursery (SCN)
- Pediatric intensive-care unit (PICU)
- Psychiatric intensive-care unit (PICU)
- Coronary care unit (CCU) for heart disease
- Cardiac Surgery intensive-care unit (CSICU)
- Cardiovascular intensive-care unit (CVICU)
- Medical intensive-care unit (MICU)
- Medical Surgical intensive-care unit (MSICU)
- Surgical intensive-care unit (SICU)
- Overnight intensive recovery (OIR)
- Neuroscience/Neurotrauma intensive-care unit (NICU)
- Neurointensive-care unit (NICU)
- Burn intensive-care unit (BWICU)
- Trauma Intensive care Unit (TICU)
- Shock Trauma intensive-care unit (STICU)
- Trauma-Neuro Critical Care intensive-care unit (TNCC)
- Respiratory intensive-care unit (RICU)
- Geriatric intensive-care unit (GICU)